Swings and Roundabouts is a family-friendly winery and restaurant located in Yallingup featuring open fires, cosy corners and a huge lawn with probably the best views in Margaret River!
Swings and Roundabouts have recently gone under refurbishment and now not only is there the expansive lawn to run around on but it also features a fabulous nature-themed playground which will keep the kids entertained for hours!
In keeping with the theme of its name, you’ll find a very funky alfresco dining area that features swings for chairs!
There is plenty of outdoors but if you find the weather isn’t to your advantage the indoor dining is just as quirky and spacious, catering well for large groups.
The menu predominantly features Wood-Fired Pizzas ranging in price from $22 – $28. The is also a small selection of soups, salads, cold meats and cheeses on the menu.
Every pizza can be made with a gluten-free base on request. If your kids don’t enjoy pizza there is a dedicated offering of Mac & Cheese ($14) but you’ll also find the crowd-pleaser of hand-cut chips on the menu. If you have a sweet tooth the Mini Doughnuts consisting of fried pizza dough, cinnamon and chocolate sauce are divine!
Swings and Roundabouts is a great place to hang for lunch when visiting the Margaret River Region with kids. During busy times we’d recommend booking online before you visit as although they do accept walk-ins the popularity of the venue means there can be quite a wait for a table.
For more information visit Swings and Roundabouts www.swings.com.au
- Monet in Paris at Crown Perth - November 15, 2023
- Best Teacher Gifts - November 15, 2023
- How to Help an Ageing Loved One Find the Perfect Living Accommodation - November 14, 2023
- Best Non-Chocolate Advent Calendars for Kids 2023 - November 12, 2023
- Santa Perth – List of the Best Places to get Santa Pictures Perth - November 8, 2023
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 3, 2023
- The Canning Show - November 2, 2023
- Tokyo Treat Subscription Box Review - October 11, 2023
- The Life Boat, Mindarie Marina - September 29, 2023
- Kien Strawberry Farm - September 21, 2023