Swan Valley Brewery Review
The Swan Valley Brewery is committed to producing delicious, hand-crafted beers. The brewery’s renovations in 2016 gave it a stunning new look with rustic decor, an open feel, and a lovely in-door fire.
Open Friday Saturday and Sunday for lunch or dinner, Swan Valley brewery is the perfect spot for a weekend outing. The outdoor area has a playground in the corner that is sand-based and themed with a shipwrecked boat, jet ski and climbing frame for children of all ages.
There’s plenty of seating outside whether you want to sit in the shade or enjoy some fresh air – there’s also lots of grassed area for kids to run around on!
The food is delicious and you’re not going to want to miss the surf and turf, or the antipasto platter. There are also smaller meals to order to share with friends and there is a great selection of kids meals, too. The service was good – the food came quickly and the waiters were very friendly.
There is lots of choice of beer on offer, and definitely try one of their ciders! My husband had the bucks beer which he enjoyed, but if you’re not sure what to go for they have tasting paddles available. Live music is also available here – check their Instagram or Facebook page for details of upcoming events!
The Swan Valley Brewery is another great spot to visit in the Swan Valley with kids.
Swan Valley Brewery
518 Great Northern Hwy, Middle Swan WA 6056
- Swan Valley Brewery - November 23, 2021
- Avocados, Kelmscott - October 23, 2021
- State Swim Ellenbrook - October 13, 2021
- Discovery Park – Swan Valley - October 13, 2021
- Edgecombe Bros, Henley Brook - September 30, 2021
- Swan Districts Gymnastics - September 9, 2021
- Carilley Estate, Swan Valley - June 14, 2021
- The Beach House Play Centre, Balcatta - June 8, 2021
- Oggies Ice Cream Cafe, Swan Valley - June 7, 2021
- Matagarup Bridge Climb - May 12, 2021