Quality Resort Sorrento Beach is a beach side apartment resort, which is a fantastic base for trips to Hillarys Boat Harbour, AQWA, Rottnest and the northern beaches. It is just 76 steps to the white sands of Sorrento Beach. How do I know that? That’s the name of the resort’s restaurant!
As well as the beach, the resort is within walking distance to the many family friendly attractions of Hillarys Boat Harbour. The apartments being self-contained, give you lots of flexibility if you’d like to save a little money by eating in. This spot would be perfect for people staying in Perth from rural WA or even closer than that. Staycations are very popular with our busier lifestyles and tighter budgets. The resort would be a great place to stay if you had an event or wedding in the area too.
The friendly receptionist checked me in and handed me the room card key. The two level resort does not have a lift, so if you expect to have heavy suitcases, strollers etc, I’d recommend that you request a ground level apartment.
As I stepped into the one bedroom spa apartment, I found a spacious, modern kitchen, dining and living area and beyond that a view over the resort from the balcony. The whole apartment was immaculately clean and really well maintained. If you have a 1 child family, like us, the sofa bed can be used for a child at an extra cost of $30. Cots are also available for babies. Here’s a tour around the 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment I stayed in…
The spacious open plan living area has a sofa and flatscreen TV.
There’s also dining table and a desk. The kitchen has everything you’d need, with a stove top, microwave, fridge and more. It would be perfect for longer stays.
My bedroom was dominated by king sized bed and had plenty of storage space in the big wardrobes.
The spacious, newly renovated ensuite had a huge shower, massive spa bath, as well as good quality toiletries.
If you have kids in tow, I’d suggest booking a family apartment. There are 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available, for all sized families!
– Seating on balcony
– ipod docking stations
– reverse cycle air-conditioning
Quality Resort Sorrento Beach Features
– Free parking
– A pool, spa, sauna and sun loungers
– Barbeque and outside dining area
– A park across the road
– A babysitting service
Outside, the pool area is ideal kids to have a splash about. The outside spa looked very inviting too.
There’s also a BBQ, plenty of tables and chairs, as well as a sauna.
In the morning, either whip up breakfast in your own kitchen or you can grab a continental or al la carte breakfast in the 76 Steps Restaurant.
There’s plenty of options, even for gluten free people like me. Help yourself to cereals, toast, fruit, yogurt and more.
Quality Resort Sorrento Beach is a great spot to stay to make the most of the pristine Perth beaches, AQWA, Rottnest Fast Ferries and many more of the attractions in the Hillarys Boat Harbour area.
Find Quality Resort Sorrento Beach at 1 Padbury Circle, Sorrento.
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Family Friendly Perth Restaurants & Cafes Offering Take Away - March 25, 2020
- 20 Indoor Activities for Parents - March 21, 2020
- 40 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids at Home - March 15, 2020
- Kingsway Markets, Madeley - March 11, 2020
- Playgrounds with Sporting Facilities in Perth - March 4, 2020
- Family Friendly Breweries in Perth and the Swan Valley - March 4, 2020
- The Ultimate Kid-Friendly Guide to Hillarys Boat Harbour - March 3, 2020
- Stadium Café, Lathlain - February 29, 2020