Looking for the next insta-worthy event in Perth? Head to Late Lights at Perth Zoo!
Until 10th October Perth Zoo will be lighting up your Spring nights with a brand new event – Late Lights.
Prepare to be amazed by giant illuminated statues including a dazzling 4-metre tall cockatoo and kangaroo.
You can bring along a picnic or grab something from one of the various food trucks. You can also enjoy the live acoustic music from 5pm – 7pm. You are welcome to bring along your own alcohol as long as you practise responsible drinking but no alcohol will be available to purchase onsite.
The Zoo will be open from 9:00am until 7:30pm until 10 October with the animal areas remaining open until 6pm and the Nocturnal house 5pm. The lights can be enjoyed from 4pm until the Zoo closes at 7.30pm. Entry to Late Lights is included with a valid Zoo Friends Membership or a general Zoo Admission ticket.
For more information visit perthzoo.wa.gov.au
- Late Lights at Perth Zoo - September 30, 2021
- Cabernet & Canvas - June 3, 2021
- Omeo Shipwreck Dive Trail, Coogee Beach - November 5, 2020
- Mooba Calleya - October 7, 2020
- Goanna Golf, Bicton - July 23, 2020
- Roar Bar & Grill, Bibra Lake - May 16, 2019
- Mermaid Magic at AQWA - April 18, 2019
- AQWA Try Driving - April 4, 2019
- Glowing Rooms Australia, Mini-Golf, Perth - February 28, 2019
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018