See Perth Zoo from a new light as Late Lights at Perth Zoo returns for 2022!
This year, from September 24th to October 9th, Perth Zoo will be hosting its annual Late Lights event. This is a family-friendly event sees the zoo illuminated by giant animals and other light installations. So grab your camera and get ready for some amazing photo ops!
You can bring along a picnic or grab something from the various onsite food trucks. You can also enjoy the live acoustic music from 5pm – 7pm. You are welcome to bring along your own alcohol as long as you practise responsible drinking but no alcohol will be available to purchase onsite.
The Zoo will be open from 9:00am until 8pm until 10 October with the animal areas remaining open until 6pm and the Nocturnal house 5pm. The lights can be enjoyed from 4pm until the Zoo closes at 8pm. Entry to Late Lights is included with a valid Zoo Friends Membership or a general Zoo Admission ticket.
For more information visit perthzoo.wa.gov.au
- Crazy Shakes & Bakes Cafe - September 21, 2023
- Omeo Shipwreck Dive Trail, Coogee Beach – Everything you need to Know - November 22, 2022
- The Great Dino Discovery at Cockburn Gateways - September 29, 2022
- Late Lights at Perth Zoo - September 23, 2022
- Urban Jungle Indoor Rock Climbing, Jandakot - July 12, 2022
- Wellington Dam Mural & Collie Mural Trail - March 31, 2022
- Cabernet & Canvas - June 3, 2021
- Mooba Calleya - October 7, 2020
- Goanna Golf, Bicton - July 23, 2020
- Roar Bar & Grill, Bibra Lake - May 16, 2019