Fremantle Leisure Centre is located near Fremantle Train Station and the free Fremantle CAT bus stops right outside. Car parking for the leisure centre is available in car park 14.
Fremantle Leisure Centre endorses Watch Around Water Policies. This means children under the age of 5 are not admitted to the centre without an appropriate full-fee paying adult who is prepared to swim.
The Leisure Centre consists of 4 heated swimming pools located undercover and outdoor catering for a range of uses.
For families, there is the undercover leisure pool which has a depth of 0.2 metres that features a super cute green frog slide.
There is also a yellow slide, mushroom fountain and some spray guns.
Connected to the pool via a water ramp is additional pool area which is 0.9 metres deep and has a turbo whirlpool and seated jet area.
Also situated undercover is a 25m lap pool consisting of 8 lanes and a range in depth from 1.05m to 1.10m.
Fremantle Leisure Centre also boasts a 50m outdoor pool consisting of 8 lap lanes and a range of depth from 1.05m to 1.8m.
Running alongside the Fremantle Leisure Centre pool is another grassy area covered by shade sails.
If you fancy a swim in peace or a gym workout then you may wish to make use of the crèche facility for children aged 3 months to six years. The crèche is located near the gym and offers a fun indoor play area as well as a shaded outdoor area.
If all that swimming works up an appetite then you can head to the Leisure Café which offers a range of sandwiches, hot food, juices, protein drinks, coffee and ice cream.
Fremantle Leisure Centre is located at 10 Shuffrey Street. For opening times and more information visit www.fremantle.wa.gov.au/leisurecentre/Centre_information
- Monet in Paris at Crown Perth - November 15, 2023
- Best Teacher Gifts - November 15, 2023
- How to Help an Ageing Loved One Find the Perfect Living Accommodation - November 14, 2023
- Best Non-Chocolate Advent Calendars for Kids 2023 - November 12, 2023
- Santa Perth – List of the Best Places to get Santa Pictures Perth - November 8, 2023
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 3, 2023
- The Canning Show - November 2, 2023
- Tokyo Treat Subscription Box Review - October 11, 2023
- The Life Boat, Mindarie Marina - September 29, 2023
- Kien Strawberry Farm - September 21, 2023