Elephant Safari Park is a must while in Bali if you are an Elephant lover! The Park is set in 3.5 hectares and has been carefully landscaped to mimic as much as possible the original environment of the elephants’ previous home in Sumatra. The elephants appear to be well cared for and are extremely friendly.
Located about 2 hours from Kuta, the Elephant Safari Park it is definitely a whole day activity. We booked online, there are different packages available, our package included hotel transfers, entry into the park, an elephant ride and buffet lunch – we couldn’t fault the experience!
Feeding and patting the elephants was my favourite part, you can either buy food or there is heaps of free stuff. There are also lots of photo opportunities.
Elephant rides are on specially-designed light teak wood seats that are heavily padded to cause no discomfort or injury to the elephant’s back. The elephant ride was the highlight for the kids, they especially loved going through the water.
The Elephant Safari Park is also about educating visitors, there is a museum with a complete mammoth skeleton replica, and the opportunity to learn everything there is to know about elephants.
Although on the pricey side, the Elephant Safari Park is an unforgettable experience that I loved just as much as the kids, it is not every day you can get up close and interact with such beautiful creatures.
If you want to immerse yourself in the experience you can stay at the Mason Elephant Park & Lodge, the accommodation offers a variety of rooms to suit any taste, each with their own distinctive elephant touch.
Elephant Safari Park
- The Big Fun Fest, 2 – 16 July 202 - July 4, 2022
- School’s Out Winter Fest, 2 – 17 July 2022 - July 2, 2022
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - June 23, 2022
- Skating in Mandurah - June 23, 2022
- Your Fun Shack, Alkimos - May 18, 2022
- Apple Picking Tour at Core Cider House - May 12, 2022
- Lord Forrest Hotel, Bunbury - May 11, 2022
- Elizabeth Quay Fun Fair, 9 – 25 April - April 10, 2022
- Matagarup Zip+Climb - March 10, 2022
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - February 2, 2022