We are big fans of burgers, so when we were in the city to try out the new Escape This pirate escape room, it was a great excuse to check out the new-ish Bettys Burgers Perth CBD for lunch. Betty’s hails from Noosa, and has brought those same Queensland summery vibes with it. The first store in WA, is the 38th store, nation-wide.
There’s seating inside and out. It was a really hot summers day, so luckily, we were about to grab a table inside with the air con. It’s a popular place, with plenty of tables and high chairs too. Ordering at the counter is easy, you’re given a buzzer for pick up. Otherwise, why not order via the Bettys Burgers app from your table? The app often icludes free drink offers etc.
On the menu is a good selection of beef burgers, as well as fried chicken burgers and salads.
Kids get a choice of two simple cheese burgers on the nippers menu.
There’s a chicken strips option for the non-burger lovers.
I chose the “Betty’s Deluxe” ($15.50), with an addition of avo and on a Gluten Free bun (which was fluffy, not dry). It was a darn tasty angus beef burger, heaped with crispy bacon, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, and Betty’s special sauce. The Betty’s Double ($16.50) looked delicious, on a traditional brioche bun, with double beef, double cheese, bacon, pickles, onions, American mustard, tomato sauce. It got two thumbs up. Chips come separately, a choice of fries or thick cut chips.
And if you have any room left after the burgers, kids can enjoy an ice cream too.
Bettys Burgers is found on Wellington St, next to Myer, opposite Forrest Place. If it’s a hot day the kids might like to splash in the water labyrinth afterwards. Bettys Burgers is a great option for a casual family meal at in the city.
Find Betty’s Burgers Perth CBD at T08, Forrest Chase Shopping Centre, 200 Murray St, Perth (Ground floor, opposite the Perth Train Station).
- Places to Watch the Australia Day Fireworks in and Around Perth - January 22, 2022
- The Pickled Fairy and Other Myths, Fremantle - January 18, 2022
- Timezone, Fremantle - January 18, 2022
- 8 Yolks Belmont - January 18, 2022
- Kuld Creamery, Fremantle - January 17, 2022
- Fremantle Library - January 17, 2022
- Best Ice Cream and Gelato in Perth - January 17, 2022
- Escape This, Northbridge - January 13, 2022
- Betty’s Burgers, Perth CBD - January 12, 2022
- The Old Courthouse, Fremantle - January 10, 2022