The Village East Playground at Whiteman Park has undergone a complete reconstruction with all new play equipment and shade sails. The new equipment is easy for toddlers to navigate and adventurous enough to keep older kids entertained!
The colourful new playground is located within The Village at Whiteman Park, across from the Village Cafe and next to the Mini Water Playground (open seasonally). There are toilets, seating & BBQs nearby, and it is in a great spot for tram spotting! Other attractions nearby include the Motor Museum, Children’s Forest and Revolutions Transport Museum… just to name a few!
The play structure is jampacked with different elements including a sand table, shopfront and music play for imaginative play, several climbing & balancing challenges, tunnels, bridges, and FIVE slides – all different shapes and sizes. A highlight for my 3 year old was the sand play elements, he especially loved the wet sand stencils – it took a lot of perseverance and a little help but he was pretty proud of the cat he made!
Located around the main structure are speaking tubes, a kaleidoscope window, more sand play, steering wheel and gears panel, and finger maze – which my 8 year old was determined to crack!
The kids had a great time playing at the new Village East Playground – so much so they didn’t want to leave!
Village East Playground
Whiteman Park Village, Whiteman Park
Whiteman Park is open daily, 8:30am–6pm.
About Kellie Elliott
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram at Perth Mum Adventures.
- Ready, set, play with the Westfield Kids Pass - September 16, 2021
- 10 Tips for Experiencing The Perth Royal Show on a Budget - September 6, 2021
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre - August 26, 2021
- The Kids’ Bridge, Perth Children’s Hospital - August 11, 2021
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - August 11, 2021
- Funky Monkey Bars - August 1, 2021
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - July 25, 2021
- Salt and Bush Eco Tours - July 25, 2021
- Dolphin Quay Apartments, Mandurah - July 7, 2021
- Flip Out Mandurah - July 4, 2021
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.