LEGO has opened its very first WA store at Karrinyup Shopping Center, and it has a real Perth feel to it! The store features a 75,667 piece iconic quokka selfie masterpiece that took more than 450 hours to build.
There’s also an impressive 3D mosaic of the Swan River.
The LEGO Store is everything I thought it would be… except who knew there was such a huge variety of LEGO out there?! They have everything, from your traditional LEGO to DC, Super Mario, Disney, Minecraft, Friends, Architecture, and so much more!
Even a lifelike Adidas Originals Superstar Shoe that comes in a shoebox *insert mind blown emoji*
My 10-year-old nephew was totally hooked on the Harry Potter sets.
There is heaps of LEGO on display throughout the store, all built by the store team who are LEGO enthusiasts! You can get a closer look at some displays through giant magnifying glasses.
There are a couple of hands-on building stations in the store where kids can play.
You can even create your own LEGO character with accessories.
My favourite part of the store is the pick-a-brick wall, where you can fill cups of LEGO pieces.
LEGO Store, Karrinyup
Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Shop SP0223, Ground Level, 200 Karrinyup Road, Karrinyup
- Kwillena Gabi Pool, Mandurah - January 13, 2022
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - January 5, 2022
- Sunset Coast Explorer - December 22, 2021
- Coolzy Personal Air Conditioner - December 16, 2021
- Festive Land at Perth Cultural Centre, 10 Dec – 9 Jan - December 11, 2021
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - December 8, 2021
- Alinta Energy Christmas Pageant 2021 - December 2, 2021
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 29, 2021
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 20, 2021
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 9, 2021