Boston Brewery, just out of Denmark town centre, is part of the Willoughby Park Winery. It’s your typical West Aussie country brewery – good family friendly vibes, tasty food, chilled beer garden, excellent beer and lots to keep the kids amused.
Inside, there’s a huge dining hall with a kiddie corner and open fire, for those chilly Denmark nights. The corner is well equipped to keep our little people busy with a little kitchen, blackboard, ikea table, books and lots of toys.
The sun was shining when we visited, so we headed outside to the huge lawned beer garden, dotted with picnic tables, most with umbrellas.
The playground, set in a large sandpit, keeps the kids entertained while you have some cheeky late afternoon food and drinks. There’s a slide, rope climbing frame, “little shop” for imaginative play, see saw, round about (which goes very fast!) and a smaller slider for toddlers. The playground is protected from the sun with shade sails.
We enjoyed the lemon myrtle salt and pepper squid ($15), from the small plates menu. It’s is crisp, tender and delicious dipped in the lemon aioli.
The lure of the playground, coupled with a tasty dinner of battered fish, chunky chips and a good quality side salad meant that Little Chef wolfed down his Fish and chips. Other options on the kids menu include carbonara and a tomato and broccolini pasta, all dishes are $12. On another trip to Boston Brewery LC also enjoyed the kids cheeseburger.
The Boston Beef Burger ($22), made up of a meaty 180g beef patty, crispy bacon, lettuce, Denmark swiss cheese on toasted brioche was good. On the side were crisp onion rings and chunky chips.
Chef enjoyed his wood fired pizza ($22). It’s perfect pub grub to accompany a cold beer. The tomato base is topped with Italian sausage, mozzarella, Kalamata olives and fresh chilli.
Boston Brewery’s menu has loads of choice. Their food is much better than your typical pub grub. It’s very tasty and you can tell they use quality, local ingredients. Whether you’re an adult or a kid, it’s very easy to loose a few hours relaxing in the beer garden at Boston Brewery, overlooking the vines. We’ll be back!
Find the Boston Brewery at Willoughby Park Winery, 678 South Coast Highway, Denmark.
Find more family friendly restaurants in WA
- COVID-Safe Kids Birthday Parties in Perth - May 15, 2020
- National Parks and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas in Perth - April 24, 2020
- Best Book Shops for Kids in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Family Friendly Perth Restaurants & Cafes Offering Take Away - April 10, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Perth and WA Attractions - April 7, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Online Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- 20 Indoor Activities for Parents - March 21, 2020
- 40 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids at Home - March 15, 2020