This summer you can ride WA’s only open-top bus for FREE! The Sunset Coast Explorer takes you on a cruise between Whitfords and Scarborough, with stops at Hillary Boat Harbour and North Beach – it is a whole lot of fun and there is honestly no better way to take in the spectacular views of our fantastic coastline!
You can stay on for the whole journey which is about a 90 minute round trip, or pop on and off as you please at any of the four designated stops. Click here to download the timetable.
We started our tour with lunch at The Northshore Tavern, followed by ice cream at Cold Rock Hillarys and a play at the Whale Playground at Scarborough.
Make sure you leave any big items at home as there is only limited space on board for bulky items. I would also recommend tying your hair up as it can get pretty windy 😉
You can enjoy this free service every day until the 25th of January 2022 (excluding Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
Sunset Coast Explorer
- Your Fun Shack, Alkimos - May 18, 2022
- Apple Picking Tour at Core Cider House - May 12, 2022
- Lord Forrest Hotel, Bunbury - May 11, 2022
- Elizabeth Quay Fun Fair, 9 – 25 April - April 10, 2022
- Matagarup Zip+Climb - March 10, 2022
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - February 2, 2022
- Kwillena Gabi Pool, Mandurah - January 13, 2022
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - January 5, 2022
- Sunset Coast Explorer - December 22, 2021
- Coolzy Personal Air Conditioner - December 16, 2021