Now in its 10th year, Perth Upmarket has become the number 1 place to find top quality hand-made items in Western Australia. Set in the beautiful grounds of UWA, this quarterly market has something for everyone.
To have a stall at Perth Upmarket (or PUM as it’s known), the items on sale must be made in WA or designed in WA. This means that the goods on offer at the 180 stalls are unique and cannot be found in the main chain stores, perfect for finding gifts for the loved ones that have everything. The retailers change at each market so there is always something new to see. Being Perth’s premier market means all the stalls are beautifully presented and all the products are of the highest quality, the curators only pick the best of the best to be involved.
The market has several zones. Junior Upmarket in Hackett Hall caters for the little people. Here you will find toys, clothing and accessories for kids.
Winthrop Hall (with the big clock tower) holds assorted market stalls over three levels, you will find anything from clothing and jewellery to homewares and plants. (There is a lift available to get prams to the top floor).
On the lawn areas to the north and south of Winthrop Hall, you will find various food outlets and food trucks. The choices range from coffee and cake to more exotic flavours like Indian and Japanese. The perfectly manicured lawns of the university are the perfect place to sit and relax while enjoying your lunch.
Held at The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley. Free parking is available on site.
- Kalbarri Skywalk - October 21, 2020
- May Gibbs Gumnut Babies Exhibition, State Library of WA - September 23, 2020
- Kuljak Island, Ascot - July 15, 2020
- Pink Lake, Coral Coast - November 14, 2019
- Uluwatu, Bali - June 18, 2019
- AMA Actors Studio, Osbourne Park - April 3, 2019
- Universal Yums - March 27, 2019
- The Gingerbread House, Boyanup - November 10, 2018
- Perth Upmarket, Crawley - November 7, 2018
- Flower Design School Birthday Party - October 11, 2018