Orchard Espresso is a gorgeous cafe in the Roleystone hills. Situated in the hub of this picturesque suburb it’s a great spot to recharge for a quick coffee or a scrumptious meal
The adjacent corner is set aside for kids with highchairs, puzzles, books and toys which kept my busy 5 year old amused for some time.
There is ample seating both in and outdoors with long tables to share a lazy lunch with friends or snuggle up in one of their open booths.There’s a real homey vibe and sense of community at Orchard Espresso that makes you want to linger longer.
The delicious food is definitely cause for relishing the moment. We went on a public holiday and were served their “basic” fare which was anything but basic. The kids enjoyed some amazing looking ham and cheese croissants and for a treat chose some sweet little fairy cakes. We ordered hot chocolate, coffee and devoured a gluten-free chocolate beetroot muffin. Seriously. Yum.
Be sure to check out the range of baked treats posing gloriously in the glass cabinet. Love me a cupcake roadie.
21 Jarrah Road
Roleystone, 6111 WA
08 9397 7370
MON-FRI: 7:00AM – 4:00PM
SAT & SUN: 8:00AM – 2:00PM
Find more family-friendly restaurants in Perth
- Don Japanese Fusion, Albany - February 19, 2020
- Granite Skywalk, Castle Rock - February 19, 2020
- Wave Rock, Hyden - February 14, 2020
- Town of Kulin - February 14, 2020
- Wave Rock Caravan Park - February 14, 2020
- Tin Horse Highway, Kulin - February 13, 2020
- Kulin Aquatic Centre & Waterslide - January 30, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019