There is not a lot of room in the cafe but there were a couple of prams at the table near us. High chairs are also available. There are also a few tables set up under cover outside the entrance. This area also has dog water bowls if you bring your furry friend too.
The toilets are located on the side of the building and are used by the public as well. The cafe is adjacent to the Boatshed restaurant.We find the Boatshed cafe to be a good option to stop for breakfast or coffee. The bike/walk path around the river means Little Miss can take her scooter and we can have a walk and we can also stop at one of the nearby playgrounds like Coode St playground. The enclosed play area in the cafe means we can enjoy our meal or coffee knowing she can’t run off.
Open Monday to Saturday 7.30am – 4 pm
All day dining fully licensed cafe
Find more family-friendly restaurants in Perth
- Hummingbird Waterside Cafe, Mandurah - March 10, 2022
- Waldecks Bentley - February 23, 2022
- AmazingCo Mystery Picnic - January 10, 2022
- Mandurah Cruises Christmas Lights Cruise - December 4, 2021
- Grove Bar and Grill, Wattle Grove - November 22, 2021
- Bluehills Farmstay, Harvey - October 12, 2021
- Zia Park Equestrian Centre - July 22, 2021
- Kalbarri Edge Resort - May 27, 2021
- Collier Park Mini Golf - April 20, 2021
- Wave Rock Resort – Cottages - November 17, 2020