The brand new Myella Estate nestled on the northern banks of Lake Joondalup is home to a super fun playground worthy of exploring!
The bright orange play structure definitely sounds out in this nature-based playground. The structure is suitable for confident climbers who can navigate climbing nets and ladders to reach the slide.
In the sandpit area, you will also find a small tripod swing.
The nature play area consists of a hammock swing – I was surprised this was my kids favourite feature.
A series of balancing logs.
And a small wooden lookout structure.
My kids also loved the addition of the frogs dotted around the playground.
Bring a ball and teach the kids how to play four square.
There are no toilets at the Myella Estate Playground, but there is a drinking fountain and picnic tables.
I highly recommend grabbing a takeaway coffee from Drovers Bakery or popping into Leapfrogs for lunch after a play.
Myella Estate Playground
Mittagong Way, Wanneroo
About Kellie Elliott
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram at Perth Mum Adventures.
- The Big Fun Fest, 2 – 16 July 202 - July 4, 2022
- School’s Out Winter Fest, 2 – 17 July 2022 - July 2, 2022
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - June 23, 2022
- Skating in Mandurah - June 23, 2022
- Your Fun Shack, Alkimos - May 18, 2022
- Apple Picking Tour at Core Cider House - May 12, 2022
- Lord Forrest Hotel, Bunbury - May 11, 2022
- Elizabeth Quay Fun Fair, 9 – 25 April - April 10, 2022
- Matagarup Zip+Climb - March 10, 2022
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - February 2, 2022
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.