Halliday Park is a quiet park with lots of open green space located behind The Bayswater Hotel. The park is named after an early Bayswater settler, Henry Thomas Halliday, and as of May 2018 the playground area has undergone an upgrade with a new play structure and fresh sand now in place.
The new structure features two rock climbing walls for the bigger kids, as well as monkey bars, a fireman pole and a rope spiderweb.
Smaller kids will enjoy the play house door in the bottom, and the steering wheel and the telescope up top, which are all great for imaginative play.
Miss 4 loved the long tube slide, choosing to slide again and again, and enjoying calling down the slide to hear her voice amplified.
Separately from the larger structure is a swing set with a bird’s nest style swing, perfect for sharing with a friend, and a spring rocker, a favourite with younger kids.
Beyond the playground is a huge open grassy area with a memorial way off on the other side. Perfect space for kicking a football around or playing a family game of cricket. Whatever takes your fancy. With the large sand base, you could also bring down sand toys for extra fun.
Halliday Park, 6 Coode Street, Bayswater. Street parking is available on Drake Street or behind The Bayswater Hotel.
About Holly Clark
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing, and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
- New Years Events for Families 2023/2024 - November 22, 2023
- December Family Friendly Events in Perth - November 20, 2023
- Rottnest Island Mini Golf - November 2, 2023
- Santa Letters And Other Christmas Magic Ideas - November 1, 2023
- Family Friendly Events for November - October 22, 2023
- Wadjemup Museum for Children, Rottnest Island - October 13, 2023
- Restaurants Open on Christmas Day in Perth - October 13, 2023
- Family Halloween Events in Perth - September 27, 2023
- Family Friendly Events for October - September 23, 2023
- H&N Strawberries, Gnangara - August 31, 2023
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.