Christmas in July for the July School Holidays!
To celebrate the completion of Toodyay Fairytale Farms Santa’s Workshop they are creating a Christmas in July winter wonderland complete with fake snow and Christmas Fairy visits every day of the July school holidays.
You will also find a magical world full of your favourite fairytale and nursery rhyme characters set amongst the enchanted gardens. Pat and feed the friendly farm animals, including a real life Baa Baa Black Sheep!
Toodyay Fairytale Farm is enjoyed by the young and the young at heart. With a vintage toy museum, farming memorabilia and outdoor activities it is sure to please every family.
Open 10am-4pm every day of the school holidays (last admission 3.15pm). No booking required. It is recommended to allow 1-2 hours to make the most of your visit.
Toodyay Fairytale Farm is a unique, family built and owned, enchanting attraction in the beautiful Avon Valley town of Toodyay, WA located one hour from Perth.
Come and discover the indoor and outdoor displays of all your favourite fairytales and nursery rhymes, feed the friendly farm animals, look through the vintage toy museum, bring a picnic and play some old fashioned games.
What to do:
- Bring the family and wander the gardens, finding fairytale, nursery rhyme and story book characters sculpted by our artist in various settings along the sloping pathways. Sing the familiar nursery rhymes with your children and listen to the Teddy Bears Picnic song at the indoor display.
- Discover who lives on Cottage Lane and see what characters come to life.
- Follow the diorama of some well known fairytales in the indoor display area.
- Meet the real life Baa Baa Black Sheep, the Billy Goats Gruff, Peter Rabbit and other friendly farm animals.
- Challenge the family to a fun game of mini golf on the fairytale themed Tiny Tots course.
- Enjoy a game of croquet on the Alice in Wonderland themed court, find your way through the turn left maze and enjoy other outdoor activities.
- Reminisce as you look at the vintage toys and farming memorabilia of days gone by.
- Bring a picnic – there are no BBQ facilities and no cafe onsite.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.