Fairytale Farm is a unique, family built and owned attraction in the beautiful Avon Valley town of Toodyay, WA.
Come and discover the indoor and outdoor displays of all your favourite fairytales and nursery rhymes, feed the friendly farm animals, look through the vintage toy museum and play some old fashioned games.
What to do:
- Bring the family and wander the gardens, finding fairytale, nursery rhyme and storybook characters sculpted by our artist in various settings along the sloping pathways. Sing the familiar nursery rhymes with your children and listen to the Teddy Bears Picnic song at the indoor display.
- Discover who lives on Cottage Lane and see what characters come to life.
- Follow the diorama of some well-known fairytales in the indoor display area.
- Reminisce as you look at the vintage toys and farming memorabilia of days gone by.
- Pat and feed the friendly farm animals including lambs, miniature goats, cows, ponies, turkeys, peacocks, geese, guinea pigs and rabbits.
- Challenge the family to a 9 hole game of mini-golf on the NEW Tiny Tots course.
- Enjoy a game of croquet on the Alice in Wonderland themed court, find your way through the turn left maze and enjoy other outdoor activities.
- Bring a picnic – there are no BBQ facilities and no cafe onsite.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.