We love this little park. Situated in the new Vertex Estate in Yanchep lies a small but great park for young ones.
There is a large wooden climbing frame featuring different options to get to the top including a rock wall, wooden steps, ropes and more. There is a fireman’s pole at the top and the kids had a ball climbing the structure. It is a sand based park so Mr 3 loved sitting in the shade under the structure digging.
There is also a double slide, a nest swing, wooden stepping logs, and even drums!
There is 2 undercover benches and tables plus other benches around the perimeter. There’s a large grass area perfect for a picnic but sadly no toilets or BBQs.
Situated on Ariane View, Yanchep.
About Three Little Faures
My name is Nicole, and I'm a born and bred West Aussie. I have 3 children Matilda 7, Ruby 5 and Hudson 3. I'm a stay at home Mum, and I love exploring Perth and sharing our adventures on our Instagram threelittlefaures. I'm also a product stylist and run our blog www.threelittlefauresblogging.wordpress.com
In my spare time I love camping with my little family, wine, shopping and photography.
- Eye Scream Cafe, Rockingham - January 21, 2021
- WOW Illusions – Metricup - October 6, 2020
- Zone Bowling, Laser Tag and Timezone Joondalup - February 5, 2020
- Wanneroo Riding Centre – Beach Horse Rides at Whitfords Beach - October 31, 2019
- Oceans 27 Restaurant, Alkimos - January 18, 2019
- The Academy of Gymnastics, Butler - September 18, 2018
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.