Port Coogee Marina is a gorgeous spot for families to relax and enjoy one of Perth’s gorgeous summer days.
Nestled in the Port Coogee estate, the marina area offers a pram friendly, sheltered beach with calm waters – perfect for a paddle in.
However, you do need to stay close to young children as the water gets quite deep suddenly several metres from the shoreline. You can visually see where this happens as the water changes colour.
Right next to the beach is a small splash pad area which is guaranteed to keep young children happy! The splash pad operates 8am – 6pm October through to May.
Around the splash pad area are huge eggs and wooden planks. Great for climbing all over.
Also located close by are BBQ’s and picnic shelters and toilets and changing rooms are just a short walk away.
If you want to grab a takeaway coffee or enjoy a bite to eat then you can head to the Dome Café which is situated in the marina right next to the car park. The Dome offers alfresco seating with views of the marina.
Port Coogee Marina is located on corner Maraboo Lane and Medina Parade.
Find more water playgrounds in Perth
Find more beaches in Perth
- Next Level Monkey Business, Dunsborough - May 25, 2020
- Online Library Activities & Services During COVID-19 - April 24, 2020
- Free Online Exercise Classes for Kids - April 3, 2020
- Swan Valley Adventure Centre School Holiday Program - March 16, 2020
- Top Items You Need For Middle School - March 15, 2020
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.