What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
- This event has passed.
Bringing Up Great Kids
March 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
‘Bringing Up Great Kids’ is a six-week reflective parenting program developed by the Australian Childhood Foundation. The program will help you identify and communicate the important messages you want to give your child and better understand the meaning of your child’s behaviour.
The program supports parents and caregivers to:
- Understand the meaning of children’s behaviour and what may be influencing it.
- Learn more about and reclaim the origins of their parenting style to adapt with their children in the here and now.
- Identify the important messages they want to convey to the children in their care and how to achieve this.
- Learn more about how they can support their children’s development.
- Appreciate how to welcome respect, care and love into their relationships with their children.
- Discover ways to take care of themselves and find support when they need it.
For further information or to register please contact:
Phone: (08) 9436 0600