On our last trip down South we found this fantastic newly developed playground located at Port Geographe Marina – 8km from Busselton Jetty.
The playground is nature based, has a stepping stones running down the length of the play area.
Concrete tunnels to crawl through or climb over.
Wooden stepping logs.
A small slide on a grassy hill.
Wheelchair accessible roundabout.
Plenty of grassed areas to kick a ball.
And lots of pathways to ride your bike or scooter.
After a play, we headed down to the lagoon, during our visit this area was still under development but we still managed to get our feet wet. There is an outdoor shower to wash the sand off before getting back into the car.
Port Geographe Marina is a perfect location to stop for lunch, with BBQs, picnic tables, a drinking fountain and public toilets all available.
The play area offers no shade from the sun so bring a hat and some sun cream.
Located at 70 Spinnaker Blvd, Geographe.
About Kellie Elliott
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram at Perth Mum Adventures.
- Mandurah 3D Art Trail - July 12, 2020
- Sharky’s Mandurah - July 11, 2020
- City of Perth Jungle Maze, Forrest Place - July 5, 2020
- Cluey Learning - May 19, 2020
- Toodyay Fairytale Farm - March 5, 2020
- Padbury Pickings, Herne Hill - February 13, 2020
- Studio 64 Group, South Perth - February 5, 2020
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2020
- Croc’s Playcentre, Joondalup - January 19, 2020
- Dinosaurs Come Alive, Fremantle - January 15, 2020
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.