Whitfords Nodes Health and Wellbeing Hub in Hillarys which has been dubbed Jacob’s Ladder of the North due to the 21m fitness staircase opened in September 2019. The multipurpose fitness hub is not only for fitness junkies, it also a great spot for families to stay fit and active together.
The staircase is an easy 145 steps (keeping in mind the real Jacob’s Ladder is 242 steps) to the top where you’ll find panoramic views of the coastline and Hillarys Boat Harbour.
There’s plenty of signage on the way up and down so you know how far you’ve come and how far you have to go, there’s also a couple of landings so you can stop to take a breather or take in the view. The staircase is also 2.2m-wide so there’s plenty of room for everyone.
If you have a pram or stairs aren’t really your thing you can take the winding path to the top. Wheelchair access may be a little difficult as the path is quite steep.
Whitfords Nodes Health and Wellbeing Hub also includes fixed outdoor fitness equipment with step by step instructions, demonstration
diagram and QR code for a video demonstration.
There is also a drinking fountain/bottle refill station, picnic shelter and park benches.
The popular Whitfords Nodes Playground opposite the grassed area, where you’ll also find BBQ’s and public toilets.
Whitfords Nodes Health and Wellbeing Hub
About Kellie Elliott
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram at Perth Mum Adventures.
- Mammas HQ, Wembley - October 7, 2021
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - October 5, 2021
- Ready, set, play with the Westfield Kids Pass - September 16, 2021
- 10 Tips for Experiencing The Perth Royal Show on a Budget - September 6, 2021
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre - August 26, 2021
- The Kids’ Bridge, Perth Children’s Hospital - August 11, 2021
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - August 11, 2021
- Funky Monkey Bars - August 1, 2021
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - July 25, 2021
- Salt and Bush Eco Tours - July 25, 2021
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.