If you are looking for a small but mighty suburban playground in the northern suburbs, the brand new playground at Drimmie Park in Clarkson has you covered.
The main feature of the playground is a bright red replica of a World War II Catalina Seaplane which features a soft fall hill, climbing nets, and huge tunnel slide.
Surrounding the seaplane are some cargo boxes which add to the endless fun of imaginative play!
There is a swing set with a toddler swing and a normal swing.
Bring your buckets and trucks because there is plenty of sand to play with… just remember to empty the kids shoes before you jump in the car 🙈
Drimmie Park also includes some nature play elements such as balancing logs and pods.
There’s exercise equipment for parents and teens.
The park also features picnic shelters, but no BBQs or toilets. Limited street parking is available.
Located along Aviator Boulevard in Catalina Estate, Clarkson.
About Kellie Elliott
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram at Perth Mum Adventures.
- Mammas HQ, Wembley - October 7, 2021
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - October 5, 2021
- Ready, set, play with the Westfield Kids Pass - September 16, 2021
- 10 Tips for Experiencing The Perth Royal Show on a Budget - September 6, 2021
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre - August 26, 2021
- The Kids’ Bridge, Perth Children’s Hospital - August 11, 2021
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - August 11, 2021
- Funky Monkey Bars - August 1, 2021
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - July 25, 2021
- Salt and Bush Eco Tours - July 25, 2021
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.