Cimbrone Circuit Park is a small yet mighty suburban playground located in the brand new Salita Estate in Landsdale. The play equipment caters for both big and little kids.
The Salita Tower definitely isn’t for the fainthearted! The adventurous a-frame tower features climbing nets, a wooden ladder, an elevated birds nest and a cubby/lookout.
Cimbrone Circuit Park also brings the cute factor with a Very Hungry Caterpillar spring rocker.
The playground also features a wheelchair accessible roundabout and birds net swing.
There’s also a little limestone bike track at the back of the park.
You can bring your sausages because there’s BBQs and a sheltered picnic area. Make sure you look up, the map design on the shelter is pretty impressive.
Cimbrone Circuit Park
Cimbrone Cct, Landsdale
Limited street parking available
About Kellie Elliott
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram at Perth Mum Adventures.
- Cluey Learning - April 19, 2021
- Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory - April 8, 2021
- The Motion Academy, Balcatta - March 10, 2021
- Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2021 - March 10, 2021
- Toddlerfest, Scitech - February 14, 2021
- Yanchep Lavender, Carabooda - January 27, 2021
- City of Perth Australia Day Festival - January 23, 2021
- Family Rave Day – Fringe Mixtape - January 21, 2021
- Padbury Pickings, Herne Hill – Grape Picking Perth - January 20, 2021
- FRINGE WORLD Mermaids - January 19, 2021
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Place Category: Playgrounds