Chidley Point Reserve is an absolute gem of a place and one of my favourite places to hang out with the kids.
Located on the banks of the Swan River in Mosman Park Chidley Point Reserve is the perfect spot to enjoy the calm waters of the river and a picnic or BBQ with friends.
There are two car parks at Chidley Point Reserve. The upper level car park allows parking for a large number of cars.
The lower level car park, right next to the beach, is accessed via a steep hill and only has parking for 6 cars.
The small beach at Chidley Point Reserve is sandy and full of shells. The water is predominantly calm until you get a big boat pass by and then it does get wavy. The kids loved paddling in it although watch out for Jelly Fish at certain times of the year.
It’s a great spot for watching all the boats go by and you can feel like you are on your own desert island!
When we visited there was a couple of families that had brought along their kayaks and the kids were have a great time paddling around.
Chidley Point Reserve has great facilities enabling you to spend the day there. There is an Exeloo, 2 BBQs, a picnic table shaded by trees and two picnic shelters.
Pay Chidley Point Reserve a visit – you won’t be disappointed but shhh don’t tell everyone. It’s our secret!
Find more beaches in Perth
- Next Level Monkey Business, Dunsborough - May 25, 2020
- Online Library Activities & Services During COVID-19 - April 24, 2020
- Free Online Exercise Classes for Kids - April 3, 2020
- Swan Valley Adventure Centre School Holiday Program - March 16, 2020
- Top Items You Need For Middle School - March 15, 2020
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.