Peel Alehouse has got it all! Relaxing atmosphere, kid’s playground, LCD Screens & gourmet pub food.I was very impressed when we arrived and realised it was a stylish looking pub with The Bar and Restaurant area’s clearly separated.
We asked for a table right next to the playground so that we could sit and watch the kids playing. The playground is surrounded by a pool fence with a locking gate so the kids can still see & talk to you but can’t come and go as they please (unless they are big enough to unlock the gate). The downside to this was we were outside near the smoking areas so we did have the occasional smell of smoke pass by.
As well as the playground Peel Ale House hosts regular kids discos and school holiday meal deals, so be sure to “Like” their FaceBook page to keep up to date with what’s on offer.
The food was much more than your typical pub food. We ordered a Meat Lovers Pizza, a Wagyu Beef Burger with a side of chips a Graziers Beef Pie served on a bed of mash potato and had a side of veggies. All tasty and great value for money. The kids had fish & chips for $9.90 each. You do have to go inside to the counter to order.I loved that the kids menu had ‘colour’ options next to the meal to show you which were the healthier options to choose.
Great layout and atmosphere, a very relaxing way to enjoy lunch with the family.
- April Family Events in Perth - March 9, 2020
- Why a girls’ school from day one? - February 12, 2020
- How To Prepare Yourself For Your Next Big Exam - January 12, 2020
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2020 - January 2, 2020
- Penrhos College Kindergarten students ask – ‘How best can we help animals to survive?’ - December 20, 2019
- Places Where You Can Go Camping In Perth - November 5, 2019
- How to Buy The Ideal Baby Thermometer - October 15, 2019
- INTERGENERATIONAL BIG BETHANIE BAKE OFF RETURNS FOR SIXTH YEAR - October 2, 2019
- How To Choose The Best Tutors Online To Help Your Kids - September 17, 2019
- FUN-FILLED FAMILY EVENING SUPPORTING CHILDREN’S CANCER RESEARCH - September 11, 2019