Brotzeit is a German Bier Bar and Restaurant offering authentic Bavarian cuisine in a modern and casual setting.
Currently, there are Brotzeit restaurants in both Perth City and Joondalup with a third set to open soon in Baldivis.
Brotzeit Joondalup is located in the first-floor food court at Lakeside Shopping Centre. The restaurant is light and airy with big picture windows which look out over the plaza area below. There are plenty of tables including ones to seat large groups.
The menu is extensive and packed full of Bavarian favourites including Goulash Soup, several varieties of sausages, huge pork knuckles, sauerkraut and dumplings. If you are going as a group you can order a huge sharing platter that caters for up to 4-5 people.
I ordered the Pork Roll which comes served with apple slaw, crackling and a side of fries. It was divine!
My husband ordered one of their speciality hot dogs and a separate side of potato salad which he too really enjoyed.
There is a dedicated kids menu featuring dishes such as Schnitzel ($9.50), Sausage ($6.50), Chicken Tenders ($7.50), Pizza ($8.50) and Spatzle ($6.50). All kids menu items come served with a choice of mashed potatoes, fries, wedges or small mixed side salad.
My kids shared a meal of pizza accompanied by fries. The pizza is on a dark rye base so if your child is a bit fussy and expecting the traditional dough base they may turn their nose up at it. My kids didn’t seem to mind it.
We really enjoyed our food at Brotzeit and will definitely be back.
Brotzeit Joondalup is located at Lakeside Shopping Centre, Joondalup.
Monday – Thursday 11am – 10pm
Friday 11am – 11pm
Saturday 9am – 11pm
Sunday 9am – 10pm
High Chairs are available.
For more information visit http://www.brotzeit.co/
- Next Level Monkey Business, Dunsborough - May 25, 2020
- Online Library Activities & Services During COVID-19 - April 24, 2020
- Free Online Exercise Classes for Kids - April 3, 2020
- Swan Valley Adventure Centre School Holiday Program - March 16, 2020
- Top Items You Need For Middle School - March 15, 2020
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019