Chairs are scattered around a grassed patch where there are ball games, hoops and loads of confectionery references, like an over sized licorice all-sort! The perfect spot to devour your sweet treat and watch the kids burn off the sugar rush!
Step inside and you’ll think you’ve entered one of Willy Wonka’s candy rooms! Purple as far as the eye can see as well as candy! Soooo much candy!They have a great range of confectionery to suit everybody with plenty of delights you wouldn’t normally see at the local supermarket from jellies, chocolates, sour strips and so much more!
Grab a coffee or one of their famous American style thick shakes and pull up a pew – or take your time browsing the aisles for a takeaway treat or to enjoy in house!
Not only do they do scrumptious drinks but they have a delicious range of ice creams for all, including soft serve and the Norgen Vaaz Ice Cream varieties. Yum!They also have a gift section with handcrafted wares from locals. Such a welcoming vibe with friendly service and reasonable costs.A very community minded store Yummylicious Candy Shack is involved in local events and charities.
Such a gorgeous little corner of the world to indulge the sweet tooth! Be sure to pop in if you are local or passing through!
Yummylicious Candy Shack
Where: 89 Morgans St Ravensthorpe
Time: Tuesday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Contact: 9838 1647
- Don Japanese Fusion, Albany - February 19, 2020
- Granite Skywalk, Castle Rock - February 19, 2020
- Wave Rock, Hyden - February 14, 2020
- Town of Kulin - February 14, 2020
- Wave Rock Caravan Park - February 14, 2020
- Tin Horse Highway, Kulin - February 13, 2020
- Kulin Aquatic Centre & Waterslide - January 30, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019