The play area is small with an Ikea table, chairs, colouring-in, books and an array of wooden and plastic toys to choose from. There’s also a colourful sofa to chill out. There are also a few high chairs.Other seating options include bar stools inside overlooking the ocean, an outside balcony area and the “dog-friendly” outside area complete with water bowls for your furry friends.
There is only one toilet which is huge, with baby change facilities.
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018