YABBA DABBA HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN. PLEASE SEE OUR REVIEW ON LOCAL ON WARATAH
Yabba Dabba Dalkeith – Tucked away in the quiet streets of Dalkeith sits a local favourite, Yabba (fantastic company) Dabba (fantastic eating) cafe and kitchen. Yabba Dabba is located along Dalkeith’s very own cafe strip, Waratah Avenue. It is a great cafe to visit be it just for coffee and cake, breakfast, lunch or to enjoy their famous wood-fired pizza. There are plenty of seating both inside and outside and spacious enough for big groups and prams as well.
We were there one afternoon after the park (sunset heritage precinct) and really enjoyed our relaxed afternoon tea there. As it was a pretty hot day, I ordered a chocolate milkshake and it was simply awesome! We also shared a raspberry white chocolate muffin which was perfectly warmed up. The little one enjoyed his babycino as usual.
Kids are very well catered for at yabba dabba. They have an extensive kiddies menu with a dessert section as well. Kids can also help themselves to some kids colouring, activity books, story books and also games for the older ones such as connect 4 etc.
So grab some yabba and get your dabba on! When you’re there don’t forget to check out the new nature playscape, Sunset Heritage Precinct as well.
Yabba Dabba Dalkeith
99 Waratah Avenue, Dalkeith
- Perth Mango Farm - February 5, 2020
- Happy Feet Children’s Footwear, Alfred Cove - September 24, 2019
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018