Tubs Gourmet Gelato – Little Chef was being so patient with me. We were driving here, there and everywhere running errands on a stinking hot summer’s day. I thought I’d reward this with a gelato treat for him (and for me!).
Tubs Gourmet Gelato is a locally run company. It’s found right next door to the Museum of Natural History in Guildford.
At Tubs they make fresh small batch gourmet gelato. All the ingredients are natural, with no nasties – so no colourings or commercial flavourings etc. Their philosophy is all about quality and freshness. The flavours are constantly changing.
Little Chef had scrumptious chocolate gelato in a cone, which he gobbled down in no time! I had a sneaky bite and it was so creamy.
At Tubs they also serve waffles, cake and coffee. Tubs is right opposite Alfred’s Kitchen, so I think a tub of gelato, after one of Alfred’s famous burgers would go down an absolute treat. The Turkish delight gelato is what I’d like to try next time – yummo!
Find Tubs Gourmet Gelato at 133 James Street, Guildford, WA
- COVID-Safe Kids Birthday Parties in Perth - May 15, 2020
- National Parks and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas in Perth - April 24, 2020
- Best Book Shops for Kids in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Family Friendly Perth Restaurants & Cafes Offering Take Away - April 10, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Perth and WA Attractions - April 7, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Online Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- 20 Indoor Activities for Parents - March 21, 2020
- 40 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids at Home - March 15, 2020