Three Oceans Winery – “Enjoy Trophy and Multi Award Winning Wines and delicious food in a contemporary, architecturally designed family-friendly venue. We use fresh and seasonal local produce in all of our dishes and provide affordable and scrumptious family value….come in and try for yourself. With Play Stations for the kids, a Pool Table, Wine Tasting at Cellar Door for the grownups, bags, accessories, kitchen produce and gift wares to purchase; there is something for everyone”
The website and the brochure promised a family friendly venue for lunch, in fact, the brochure stated they had been voted the “number three most family friendly winery” in a an international competition, a big claim I thought, so I had to check it out for myself! I had visited the winery on previous occasions when it had been known as Palandri Wines a few years back.
The venue certainly did not disappoint. It was a freezing day pouring with rain but there was plenty to keep the kids amused, all 4 of them were kept busy and they only sat down at the table to eat their lunch! The older children played on the PlayStation consoles and my nearly 4 year old enjoyed a Finding Nemo game.
They also had fun attempting to play a game of pool. The younger 2 had a heap of fun colouring in, reading books and playing with toddler toys including Duplo and a farm set.
When the weather improved a little we ventured outside and found a large grass area with soccer nets, soccer balls and footballs.
The venue has a parent room and baby change facilities.
As to the food, the kids’ meals were great value, fresh, homemade and large serves. The adult food was fantastic and great value also. I enjoyed seafood pasta whilst my husband enjoyed some local venison. The wine also went down well! All and all we had an enjoyable couple of hours and some great food.
Cellar Door 10am-5pm 7 days. Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Good Friday.
3 Oceans Wine Company is 20 minutes south of Busselton or 10 minutes north of Margaret River town site (travelling by car). The winery is sign-posted on Bussell Highway..
Cnr Boundary Road and Bussell Highway, Metricup,WA 6284
- April Family Events in Perth - March 9, 2020
- Why a girls’ school from day one? - February 12, 2020
- How To Prepare Yourself For Your Next Big Exam - January 12, 2020
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2020 - January 2, 2020
- Penrhos College Kindergarten students ask – ‘How best can we help animals to survive?’ - December 20, 2019
- Places Where You Can Go Camping In Perth - November 5, 2019
- How to Buy The Ideal Baby Thermometer - October 15, 2019
- INTERGENERATIONAL BIG BETHANIE BAKE OFF RETURNS FOR SIXTH YEAR - October 2, 2019
- How To Choose The Best Tutors Online To Help Your Kids - September 17, 2019
- FUN-FILLED FAMILY EVENING SUPPORTING CHILDREN’S CANCER RESEARCH - September 11, 2019