The Perth Mint Café is a cute little café located in, you’ve guessed it, The Perth Mint. Entry into The Perth Mint building is free so you can visit the café without having to take a tour of the Mint itself.
The Café is open Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm and Weekends and Public Holidays 11.30am – 3.30pm.
The Perth Mint Café serves a selection of sandwiches, Devonshire teas, cakes, ice creams and hot and cold beverages. They also have daily specials such as soup of the day.
The café offers a quaint courtyard setting which includes a replica of a traditional Miners Camp
If you are visiting as a group you could make a booking for afternoon tea which includes scones served with jam and King Island Cream, a selection of delicate sweet treats, a selection of traditional finger sandwiches, French macaroons and your choice of a cup of tea or coffee. Afternoon Tea must be booked in advance with a minimum of 10 guests.The Perth Mint Café is located in The Perth Mint, 310 Hay Street. East Perth.
- Swan Valley Adventure Centre School Holiday Program - March 16, 2020
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019
- Pixar Putt Perth - October 3, 2019
- Why Should Men In Perth Start Using Beauty Subscription Boxes - September 16, 2019
- Key Tips On Finding Great Product Deals For Parents - September 13, 2019
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019