The Old Boy Cafe is another newbie in the applecross neighbour! Loving the hood at the moment with all these new cafes. Met some mummy friends and their little ones at the old boy cafe this morning as we were all excited to try this place out. Doors were wide opened when we got there beckoning us to enter. This isn’t exactly a table and chair seating kinda cafe but they have got fusion bench seating on both sides of the cafe. On one side, there is a little play corner for the little kids. There is a chalk board, some alphabet magnets and an activity table. That certainly kept our 3 under 3 yr olds entertained while we had a great time chatting. We could keep a watchful eye on the little ones whilst enjoying our catch-up time.
Food and drinks here are simple but at the same time very well catered for. We had some small bites (fruit tart, cookie and small savoury muffins, coffees and babycinos and also the old school jaffles (which went so quick I didn’t manage to photograph). Old boy cafe also do smoothies, juices and croissants, The wonderful staff had the little ones in mind as they thoughtfully served all the babycinos first before everything else. They know once the kids are settled and happy, the parents can then relax. Kudos to them!
small bite size muffins ($1.50) perfect for the kiddies
The old boy cafe is a great place for a casual coffee session with friends or even a place to go to before and after school drop-off/pick ups. There are plenty of parking close by.www.theoldboycafe.com.au
- Why Every Parent Should Learn First Aid For Children - June 7, 2021
- 6 Ways Welcoming Your Firstborn Can Change Your Life - May 31, 2021
- WA Day Events Perth 2021 - May 24, 2021
- 3 Ways To Reduce Your Families Carbon Footprint (And Save Money!) - May 15, 2021
- 5 Growth Sectors that you should consider a career in - May 13, 2021
- 5 Reasons Your Child Should Learn To Swim - May 12, 2021
- 10 Fun Stay-At-Home Activities For Kids - May 10, 2021
- How To Help Kids Explore Their Fashion Style - May 7, 2021
- How to make family flying more rewarding with Qantas - April 19, 2021
- 5 Exercise Tips For Pregnant Women - April 14, 2021