A recent addition to the rapidly growing dining scene at Lakeside Joondalup is The Local Shack. With branches in Perth City and Scarborough, The Local Shack offers all day breakfast, burgers, and pizzas.
The décor is that of a rustic beachside surf shack with the obligatory VW Camper van painted on the wall and mismatched wooden panels decorating the walls.
The menu is pretty substantial with a wide range of well-priced breakfast and burger options. They don’t have a dedicated kids menu but you can order any of main burgers as sliders which is what we selected for the kids. It was a great way of trying out a few of the different burger combinations!
We also ordered a large portion of the chips to share which was very yummy!
While you are waiting for your food to arrive you can pass the time playing one of the many board games which are located on the tables. We got competitive playing Jenga, Guess Who and Connect 4.
- Make Your Own Pizza at Mashbrewing, Swan Valley - July 8, 2020
- Troublemaker Burgers, Yagan Square - July 6, 2020
- Next Level Monkey Business, Dunsborough - May 25, 2020
- Online Library Activities & Services During COVID-19 - April 24, 2020
- Free Online Exercise Classes for Kids - April 3, 2020
- Swan Valley Adventure Centre School Holiday Program - March 16, 2020
- Top Items You Need For Middle School - March 15, 2020
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019