The Cottage Tea Rooms & Simply Cottage Gallery is located in the beautiful Swan Valley.
The charming tea rooms are housed in a renovated 1950’s cottage and the shabby-chic furnishings add to the quaint appearance.
High Tea is served any day of the week although it must be booked at least 2 days prior. The High Tea menu features mini scones, mini hot savouries and a tiered platter assortment of mini sandwiches, mini cakes and chocolate dipped strawberries and chocolate. It comes accompanied by leaf tea or plunger coffee if preferred.
There is a large garden out of the front of the tea rooms with plenty of seating. Children will love seeking out the gnomes in the flower arrangements.
There is also a small play frame but you will need to keep a very close eye on your children as it is positioned close to the busy road and there is no fencing around it.
We just popped in for coffee but couldn’t resist a slice of the home made lemon meringue pie which was delightful!
The simple, reasonably priced menu lists a range of sandwiches, savoury or sweet scones at and cakes with gluten free scones and cakes available.
The Cottage Tea Rooms are open 7 days a week Monday – Friday 10m to 4pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am – 5pm.
The Cottage Tea rooms & Simply cottage Gallery is located at 8560 West Swan Road, Corner Forest Road in Henley Brook. For more information visit their website www.cottagetearooms.com.au
Find more family friendly restaurants
Find more things to do in the Swan Valley
- Make Your Own Pizza at Mashbrewing, Swan Valley - July 8, 2020
- Troublemaker Burgers, Yagan Square - July 6, 2020
- Next Level Monkey Business, Dunsborough - May 25, 2020
- Online Library Activities & Services During COVID-19 - April 24, 2020
- Free Online Exercise Classes for Kids - April 3, 2020
- Swan Valley Adventure Centre School Holiday Program - March 16, 2020
- Top Items You Need For Middle School - March 15, 2020
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019