The Coca Cola Cafe, located in the historic town of Toodyay, is a 1950’s style cafe serving retro food and featuring a huge collection of over 6,000 items of Coca-Cola memorabilia collected over a 45 year period.The kids love looking at all the difference bits and pieces. Miss 5’s get most excited about the yo-yo collection.
Food prices are reasonable. A favourite of mine is the Coca-Cola cafe burger, a homemade beef patty served on toast with onion, tomato sauce, mustard pickle and a side of fries. Yum! They also serve All Day Breakfast and of course being a 1950’s dinner they have a selection of milkshakes with flavours ranging from your usual strawberry and vanilla to the likes of honeycomb and Mango.
High Chairs are available and there is a baby change in the toilet. You can choose to sit alfresco or inside amongst the memorabilia.
Coca-Cola Cafe is located at 128 Stirling Terrace, Toodyay WA 6566.
- Make Your Own Pizza at Mashbrewing, Swan Valley - July 8, 2020
- Troublemaker Burgers, Yagan Square - July 6, 2020
- Next Level Monkey Business, Dunsborough - May 25, 2020
- Online Library Activities & Services During COVID-19 - April 24, 2020
- Free Online Exercise Classes for Kids - April 3, 2020
- Swan Valley Adventure Centre School Holiday Program - March 16, 2020
- Top Items You Need For Middle School - March 15, 2020
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019