If you’re a cat lover you absolutely have to pay the Cat Cafe a visit!
Sessions in the cat lounge are an hour long and run every hour on the hour. We booked our tickets online and arrived about 10 minutes prior to our session. We ordered coffee and cake from the cafe ready to take through to the lounge.
At the start of our session, a very friendly staff member took us through to a middle room between the cafe and the lounge. Here we were given some information about the cats, left our bags and shoes in pigeon holes and sanitised our hands.
Inside the lounge, there are different seating areas to get comfy and, because it’s only a fairly small area, it feels like there are cats everywhere.
The cats are very social and friendly so there’s plenty of patting to be done.
The cafe itself can be visited anytime for a coffee or sweet treat and there is also an adorable array of cat paraphernalia for sale – part proceeds of all sales and tickets go to animal welfare.
Tickets to the lounge are $15 per person. Children over 4 are more than welcome and will love it (under 4’s aren’t allowed). It is possible to buy tickets on arrival but numbers are limited to 12 people in the lounge per session so it’s best to book online to avoid missing out. Why not have your next birthday party at the Cat Cafe? Exclusive lounge hire can be arranged. Read our review of a birthday party at the Cat Cafe.
The Cat Cafe is located at 147 Rokeby Road, Subiaco and is open 10 – 2 weekdays and 9 – 3 weekends.
- Big4 Emu Beach Holiday Park, Albany - October 7, 2021
- Bop Till You Drop Disco Party - September 2, 2021
- Winter Village Perth - June 15, 2021
- Lancelin Holiday Park - June 3, 2021
- Two Birds Fromagerie, Swan Valley - December 16, 2020
- Perth Mess Hall, Perth - November 26, 2020
- Ruth Faulkner Library @ Belmont Hub - October 21, 2020
- Giraffe Close Encounters at Perth Zoo - September 1, 2020
- Pasta in the Valley, Swan Valley - August 10, 2020
- Kingsley Tavern - July 25, 2020