The Carine Tavern is located next to the Carine Glades shopping centre in Duncraig and just across the road from Carine Park.
The Carine Tavern is divided into sections. The front is more like a pub, and they also have few pool tables, and when we arrived on Sunday, there was a musician playing guitar and singing.
At the back there is the function room and a section outdoor with tables, playground and a small mini golf area too; which is more family friendly.
The kids’ menu had a good selection, and you can also order a drink and a show bag for a few extra dollars. They also have other drinks options for older kids which were a reasonable cost.
We ordered for our children the calamari and the chicken kebabs.The main menu had a good selection of entrée and mains. When we visited they had a special for the day and a lunch menu was still available.
Prices were reasonable and portions generous. It can get very busy especially in the Summer months, so expect a wait, but the service is always very friendly.
A great spot for a quiet lunch or dinner with the family. Good value for money, relaxed atmosphere and something on every day.
Carine Tavern is located at 493 Beach Road, Duncraig. For more details visit their website .
- Denmark Thrills Adventure Park - May 1, 2019
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016