A friend recommended The Brook Bar and Bistro Ellenbrook so we thought to give it a go and make a good use of the entertainment book. My husband and I visited The Brook on a Friday for lunch without kids.
The building is super modern and stylish inside and out.
As we entered, the friendly staff welcomed us and asked us where we wanted to sit. My husband and I had a quick look around and although the Garden Bar looked good we choose to sit inside at the Bistro as it was a very hot day.
The place is huge and can accomodate up to 200 seated people. The Bistro at the front, is probably the most formal, but the atmosphere is relaxed and I saw loads of high chairs and a few families dining with kids.
As you walk pass the Bistro there’s the Lounge Bar with a beautiful fireplace and loads of comfy seats.
At the back is the relaxed Garden Bar. Also, separated and through a corridor via the Bistro is the Sport Bar with a big projector screen inside and plasma tvs and pool table and a further beer garden.
The menu offeres a huge range and loads of Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Dairy free options.
My husband ordered the chicken parmigiana $27
I ordered the the prawns and Avocado Salad $25.
The service was prompt and the staff were all very friendly.
The Brook Bar and Bistro Ellenbrook kids menu looked good too with a big selection. All kids meals are $12 and includes a drink and ice cream.
For the kids there are some colouring sheets and crayons available and every Monday kids eat free and they offer free entertainment.
TheBrook Bar and Bistro Ellenbrook has most certainly something to offer to everyone with loads of specials every week. It is certainly child friendly however kids are not allowed in the evening after 7pm at the Sport Bar and after 9pm at the Garden Bar.
- Denmark Thrills Adventure Park - May 1, 2019
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016