If you are looking for a fun and affordable day out these school holidays, look no further than The Big Fun Fest at Claremont Showground. From Saturday 2 to Saturday 16 July 2022.
Tickets are just $16.50 + bf or $20 at the door, but once you’re inside you have unlimited access to all activities — children under one enter for free.
- Giant Jungle Maze
- Toddler Zone
- Ninja Course – a firm favourite for my kids!
- 9 Hole Mini Golf Course
- Silent Disco
- Skill Challengers
Tin Can Toss
The skills challenges were my favourite, they brought back many childhood memories, and I loved seeing the kids competitive side come out. Be sure to complete your challenge card and go into the draw to win a prize – you can even earn bonus entries!
Each session runs for 1.5 hours, the kids weren’t ready to leave… but I was definitely played out 😅
Before heading home, I treated the kids to an ice cream. There’s also a coffee van to grab a caffeine hit or a yummy treat.
We opted to drive in, parking is accessible via Gate 8 off Ashton Avenue – a $5 fee will be payable to the RASWA. Alterntiernely there are plenty of public transport options.
The Big Fun Fest is proudly WA owned and operated. As someone who attends a lot of events, the staff at The Big Fun Fest stand out as some of the very best, super helpful and hands-on with the kids and offered them so much encouragement!
The Big Fun Fest
- Bricktober Perth - August 14, 2022
- Dinoland Discovery Centre, Fremantle - August 10, 2022
- Lollipop’s Playland Ellenbrook - August 3, 2022
- Maid2Match – House Cleaning - July 11, 2022
- The Big Fun Fest, 2 – 16 July 202 - July 4, 2022
- School’s Out Winter Fest, 2 – 17 July 2022 - July 2, 2022
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - June 23, 2022
- Skating in Mandurah - June 23, 2022
- Your Fun Shack, Alkimos - May 18, 2022
- Apple Picking Tour at Core Cider House - May 12, 2022