Subiaco Farmers Market (SFM) is on every Saturday 8am-12pm at the Subiaco Primary School. We did pick an overcast, rainy day to go which was a bit of a bummer. BUT we had tons of fun nonetheless. Despite being an outdoor market, there were plenty of sheltered areas to take cover. Somehow, we managed to forget to pack Caleb’s pram into the car so we had to carry him everywhere. He did manage to find a little crawling spot though, which made Mr Ants-in-his-Pants very happy. And boy did he have a treat in there too!! From his usual breakfast to blueberries, strawberries, crumpets, bread. He was one happy chappy. There’s much to see and do and of course, eat and we’ve already planned what we’re going to have for our next visit.
First stop, we tried Mr Drummond’s food stall (he was previously on Masterchef Australia) and had the homemade crumpets decked out with honey, creme fraiche and blueberries. It was AMAZING. That’s already on my to-eat-list for the next visit. Don’t think it’s coming off the list anytime soon.
Mr Drummond’s food stall
The hubs went for the Bratwurst stand and ordered the bratwurst (duh!). He went back for seconds. Nuff said.
There are plenty of food stalls, bakery, organic produce, gluten free produce, HUGE blueberries from Yanchep, fruits, juices, smoothies, icy poles, plants, flowers and the list goes on and on and on….. Definitely something for everyone!! Oh, there’s also a dog bath/grooming stall.
Subiaco Farmers Market is located in a primary school, there’s an open field and a playground for the little ones too. Might even bring a picnic mat next time and sit on the grass when the weather is a little warmer and dryer. There’s also face painting, craft and kiddie games as well to keep the young ones busy.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and can’t wait to be back. Mmmmmm crumpets…..
Subiaco Farmers Market
Subiaco Primary School, 271 Bagot Road Subiaco
Every Sat 8am-12pm
- Perth Mango Farm - February 5, 2021
- Smiths Beach Resort, Margaret River - November 17, 2020
- Banjup Local - September 24, 2020
- Sprolo, South Perth - September 8, 2020
- Happy Feet Children’s Footwear, Alfred Cove - September 24, 2019
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018