Just across the carpark from Grouch & Co in Myaree sits a very beautiful kids shop called stork’s corner. They have the most gorgeous range of baby and kids clothes, shoes, accessories etc. They also stock an extensive range of toys and gifts. They also have a selection of toys at the back for the little ones to play while you shop. We did walk out with a uber cute rock your baby singlet, perfect for summer.
Toys at the back to occupy your little one while you shop.
They have also recently launched their party space upstairs Enchanted Garden Parties and I had a little peek whilst I was there and it looked absolutely amazing! They have different themes and packages to suit your needs. Themes are as follows:
Alice in Wonderland High Tea
Teddy Bears Picnic.
All parties receive exclusive use of the Enchanted Garden for 1.5 hours, a party host for entire duration, entertainment including a craft activity, games and story telling, prizes for all the games, party, favour, gift for the birthday child and a voucher to spend at stork’s corner
A little birdie also told me that they’re in the mix of teeing something up with Grouch & Co. Fun stuff happening soon and I can’t wait.
Party set up.
Shop 11/47 McCoy Street, Myaree
Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Sat: 9.30am – 2.00pm
- Smiths Beach Resort, Margaret River - November 17, 2020
- Banjup Local - September 24, 2020
- Sprolo, South Perth - September 8, 2020
- Perth Mango Farm - February 5, 2020
- Happy Feet Children’s Footwear, Alfred Cove - September 24, 2019
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018