Stadium Café in Lathlain is a friendly inner-city café found just a few blocks south of Crown that’s very kid friendly. After a sports carnival in the city, we stopped by to refuel with a delicious brunch.
There’s seating inside and out. A long table in the center of the dining room lends well to mothers’ groups, an there are plenty of high chairs available. Also, you can spy kids through the door of the kiddie playroom from here.
The playroom is perfect for the 6 and under group, with a play kitchen, blackboard, as well as a few books and toys, with padded flooring.
The coffee is excellent – one of my favourites – Gesha Coffee from Freo. Little people can enjoy a babycino with marshmallow.
Stadium cafe serves up breakfast, brunch and lunch, and though there is no dedicated children’s menu, there’s a few treats in the cabinet and kids may like to order toast or something small from the all-day brunch menu.
Now being in double digits, Little Chef can often devour an adults sized meal, and he did today! His sports carnival worked up a big appetite.
A stand out on the menu is the savory waffle dishes. And Little Chef just HAD to try the Korean fried chicken – served with spicy mayo, maple syrup, peanuts and a little chilli. I love it when he’s adventurous! I enjoyed an avo on toast, served with gluten free bread, it is usually served on sourdough. The fetta-whipped avocado was nicely seasoned and topped with two runny eggs and a sprinkle of dukka.
There’s street parking found around the café, and if you’re after a play in the park – Rayment Park (which has a brilliant nature play area) is a short drive or 10 minute walk down the street.
Find Stadium Cafe at 25D Gallipoli St, Lathlain.
Get more information on their website. www.stadiumcafe.com.au
*Amanda was invited to Stadium Café, all words and opinions are her own*
- COVID-Safe Kids Birthday Parties in Perth - May 15, 2020
- National Parks and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas in Perth - April 24, 2020
- Best Book Shops for Kids in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Family Friendly Perth Restaurants & Cafes Offering Take Away - April 10, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Perth and WA Attractions - April 7, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Online Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- 20 Indoor Activities for Parents - March 21, 2020
- 40 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids at Home - March 15, 2020