I stumbled across this great little gem on one of our weekend coffee hunts in Fremantle and we loved it! It is both kid and pet-friendly and also a great space if you’re especially into plants and all things nature. My favourite part is the herb garden just outside the cafe. Garden goals right there!
Stacked cafe is housed within Stackwood, a concept and plant store, as well as a creative space in Fremantle. The lush green interior is such a beautiful peaceful place to enjoy your cuppa, read a book or have a catch-up session with friends and family. Stacked cafe serves up a pretty mean brew using beans from pound coffee. I thoroughly enjoyed my almond milk cappuccino this morning. Pair it up one of their bagels and your morning (or afternoon) is set! They also do various baked goods like croissants, sandwiches and rolls.
For the kids, babycinos are always on the house. They will also love the little kids corner, which has puzzles, books, and various toys. There are picnic tables and benches outside for you to sit and enjoy the sunshine as well. Pets are also more than welcome here.
Do also look out for their regular activities that Stackwood host, from yoga, pottery and to learn more about plants. Once a month, they also run a Fremantle repair cafe, where you can bring in your broken or worn down household items to get them fixed by volunteers who are expert in that area. A fantastic initiative to encourage everyone to reduce, reuse and recycle. Check their social media pages for dates and also for any further classes and events.
Within walking distance is Booyeembara Park. A huge park with a nature playground, lakes and plenty of grass to run about.
10 Stack Street, Fremantle
Tues – Fri: 7am – 3pm
Sat – 7.30am – 2pm
Sun – 7.30am – 1pm
- Banjup Local - September 24, 2020
- Sprolo, South Perth - September 8, 2020
- Perth Mango Farm - February 5, 2020
- Happy Feet Children’s Footwear, Alfred Cove - September 24, 2019
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018