Sprolo in South Perth is one of our favourite hangouts. Great coffee by award-winning baristas (they have trophies to prove it!), decadent sweets and a small gate play corner enough to keep the kids amused while you enjoy a coffee. Win-win!
They offer a simple yet sufficient menu from homemade spreads, lemon-smashed avocado, to smoked salmon & cream cheese. There is also plenty of fresh baked goods on offer too. Eyeing off their Nutella brownie and their homemade kaya (coconut jam) for my next visit.
There are a couple of tables next to the play area, so you just sit back, relax and sip your coffee made from their onsite micro-roastery while the kids are occupied.
Sprolo is pram friendly. Plenty of room to park up both the pram and the car with ample parking next to the cafe too.
Sprolo is a great pit stop when visiting the amazing parks of South Perth or of course Perth Zoo.
Find Sprolo at 138 Canning Highway, South Perth·
- Smiths Beach Resort, Margaret River - November 17, 2020
- Banjup Local - September 24, 2020
- Sprolo, South Perth - September 8, 2020
- Perth Mango Farm - February 5, 2020
- Happy Feet Children’s Footwear, Alfred Cove - September 24, 2019
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018