Sensations Café is situated in the Marina area north of Busselton Jetty. We happened to be staying in a holiday rental and were waiting for our check-in time so headed to Sensations for some lunch with our kids and dog.
I had researched Google to find dog-friendly cafés in Busselton and Sensations came up. You never know what to expect though but lucky for us we could tie up Chester (our dog) on the grass in the Alfresco area with a bowl of water. We headed inside, as it was cold and drizzling.
There are two options for dining, on the veranda which is shaded and covered or inside with lovely views of the harbour.
The lunch menu consisted of a variety of fresh salads, quiches, burgers and pasta dishes. Being Gluten-Free there wasn’t a massive amount of options for me but a few ticked the box.
The kids enjoyed mini kids beef burgers with salad and chips.
I had a steak with salad and some pumpkin.
My husband had a HUGE burger with all the trimmings, salad and chips.
My Mum (Nanna) enjoyed a vegetarian quiche with salad and chips.
For dessert, there are plenty of beautifully crafted cakes and slices to choose from including fresh scones, jam and cream.
The kids enjoyed the colouring in (as always!) sheets provided by the restaurant and Lollie had her’s put up on the display wall in the restaurant.
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018