The chalets are modern, very clean and fully equipped with a fire place, dishwasher, bathroom heating, BBQ, luxury toiletries, etc. In addition, there’s a freshly baked loaf of bread, orange juice, milk, vegemite, butter and a box of breakfast cereal for each guest upon arrival.
All 4 Chalets have 2 bedrooms with 2 queen beds. They are ideal for a family or 2 couples.
The view from inside and outside the chalet was breathtaking; the pictures just don’t do it justice. The tranquillity of the surroundings and the sound of nature was refreshing and recharging for the soul and mind.
Each morning we had kangaroos and their baby joeys visiting us near the chalet (at a safe distance). The kids had loads of fun in the private outdoor Jacuzzi during the day, and in the evenings my husband and I soaked it up with a glass of local wine, listening to nature and admiring the starry sky. Bliss!
For more information visit scarletwoodschalets.com
- Denmark Thrills Adventure Park - May 1, 2019
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016