Run Amuk Hotdogs – Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog! My kids LOVE hot dogs, my 4 year old can easily consume 2 full sized hotdogs with all the trimmings in one sitting. So when I heard about Run Amuk Hotdogs Unleashed in Fremantle I knew I had to take little Miss 4.
At 11:30am, it was already getting busy proving these guys do a mean hot dog that keeps the customers coming back for more. We weren’t disappointed either! Choose from alfresco seating on the pavement outside, fun printed tables and stools and 70’s style bench booth seating next to the wall of cars. Yes it’s a wall of mini cars and no they DON’T come off the wall…that’s the point, it’s arty.
After studying the menu hard we all decided a Hotdog would be good – that’s all they sell so we were in luck. Choose from a variety of well thought of combinations. I follow a Paleo (no grains or dairy) low carb diet AND am allergic to potatoes so I was pleasantly catered for by the manager who mustered up a beautiful looking and tasting lunch for me that wasn’t on the menu. Sausage, sauerkraut, avocado, pineapple, bacon and fried onions and it was delicious. Big thanks for catering for people with ridiculous allergies.
My friend ordered the Scoundrel Hotdog which is served in it’s own little silver tray and napkin looking deliciously scrumptious, which it was.
The kids had a Puppy Dog Hotdog complete with Cheese and Chips.
Hard at work on the Hotdog train!
Cloudy homemade Lemonade with Ginger was lovely and refreshing.
I think it’s safe to say the girls had a blast at Run Amuk and we would most definitely be visiting again. Happy tummies and mummies!
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018