Ruby’s Bakehouse is a little gem in Leeming. Grab a coffee and a takeaway treat to enjoy at the playground across the road or sit in for a meal.
The coffee is lovely and the milkshakes are always a hit with my family.
The cupcakes at Ruby’s Bakehouse are very popular. The scrumptious cakes are all freshly baked, very soft and fluffy – almost too pretty to eat (but you get over that!). They also offer a range of home baked pastries in the display cabinet.
Ruby’s Bakehouse has recently expanded and now has more inside eating areas. Dogs are welcome at the tables outside.
The menu is child-friendly and there is a great selection. The café caters to families extremely well with room for prams and the staff are always friendly.
Find Ruby’s at 1 Dundee Street, Leeming
- Wellington Dam Mural & Collie Mural Trail - March 31, 2022
- Sculpture by the Sea Cottesloe 2022 - March 17, 2022
- Cabernet & Canvas - June 3, 2021
- Omeo Shipwreck Dive Trail, Coogee Beach - November 5, 2020
- Mooba Calleya - October 7, 2020
- Goanna Golf, Bicton - July 23, 2020
- Roar Bar & Grill, Bibra Lake - May 16, 2019
- Mermaid Magic at AQWA - April 18, 2019
- AQWA Try Driving - April 4, 2019
- Glowing Rooms Australia, Mini-Golf, Perth - February 28, 2019